SMS GatewayRequest a quote!
SMS Gateway is an all-round solution for different text messaging services suitable for companies with technical know-how. It is easy to implement different SMS services using our SMS Gateway service. It can be effortlessly used for SMS payment services as well.
SMS Gateway connects the message centres of various mobile telephone operators and provides a single easy-to-use interface for sending and receiving text messages. Message traffic is passed between the customer and Labyrintti Media using Internet connections. The actual service application is usually produced by the customer and runs on the customer's own servers as a PHP script, a Java Servlet or another type of server application. If required, Labyrintti Media can also create the service application and arrange service hosting as a complete turnkey package.
SMS Gateway is divided into two separate services:
- Unidirectional SMS Gateway enables the sending of text messages from the customer's system to mobile telephones.
- Bidirectional SMS Gateway enables reception of text messages as well as the sending of text message replies back to mobile telephones. The users may also be charged for using the service as a part of their telephone bill.
- Sending and receiving of text messages in all countries
- Invoicing in Finland with Elisa, Sonera, Saunalahti, DNA, Tele Finland, Kolumbus, Aina, GoMobile and TDC subscriptions
- Invoicing with all major mobile telephone operators internationally
- Service numbers: Labyrintti Media's shared service numbers or customer-provided numbers
The services may be free of charge to the user, cost the ordinary text message charge or have an additional service fee. Services with additional fees are charged as a part of the users' telephone bills. For services that are free of charge to the user, the service provider covers the messaging charges.
- In Finland, the service charge of a single message (tax-inclusive) can be 0–60 euros.
- Labyrintti Media remits the income from service charges to the customer on a monthly basis.
- The invoicing is automatic and requires no customer intervention.
Application Programming Interfaces
The messages are passed between the customer and Labyrintti Media as HTTP requests, e-mail messages or using other supported protocols. Labyrintti Media provides the customer with easy-to-use, ready-made messaging modules for various programming and scripting languages.
- SMTP (e-mail) with STARTTLS support
- PHP API
- Java API
- Possibility of using a sender's name instead of a telephone number as the sender's ID displayed in the message
- Sending and receiving of multi-part (over 160 characters) text messages
- Binary message support for sending business cards, calendar entries, logos and other binary material
- Unicode multi-language support
- Flash messages (messages that are displayed immediately on the screen of the recipient's mobile telephone)
- Delivery notifications for message tracking
- Timed messages
- Monthly message traffic and service fee income reports
- Real-time browser-based usage statistics
- Hourly usage statistics
Labyrintti Media's redundant servers and the meticulously developed and tested gateway software guarantee reliable and efficient functioning of services. An automatic monitoring software tracks the reachability of different operators' message centres and, if a connection fails, reroutes the messages using the message centres of other operators.
- Encrypted connections available
- SLA service level agreements available
- High-quality server software developed since year 2000
- Automatic operator reachability monitoring and rerouting when necessary
- Redundant servers to avoid downtime caused by technical malfunctions
- Servers are located in Finnish data centers
- Uninterrupted power supply
- Redundant data communication links